Manage episode 294945931 series 1203992
In episode #1765, we talk about the current period of inflation and share some of the ways we are dealing with it. The term inflation refers to a process whereby currency becomes somewhat devalued and things gradually begin to cost more. While what we say should not be considered financial advice, listen along and hear about a strategy involving putting cash into hard assets.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Inflation is Here. Here’s How We Are Dealing with It.
- [00:38] Understanding inflation: decreased buying power.
- [01:12] Signs of the inflationary landscape right now.
- [01:50] Don’t leave as much of your money in cash.
- [02:30] Aim for hard assets.
- [02:53] Remembering the period of hyperinflation in post-WW1 Germany.
- [04:13] Be careful not to take on too much risk.
- [04:56] Go to marketingschool.io/live to hang out with Neil and Eric in September.
Get ad-free listening plus exclusive content with Marketing School Pro. Try for free at www.marketingschool.io/pro
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: