Manage episode 301510026 series 1203992
In episode #1847, we give you our top strategies for vetting marketers before hiring them. People often aren’t willing to spend the extra money on a solid vetting process, but the fact is that making a bad hire costs more. Tune in to hear how to use strategies like testing and extreme reference checking to optimize your hiring process.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Nifty Ways To Vet The Best Marketers Before Hiring Them.
- [00:25] The cost of a bad hire is bigger than an a solid hiring process.
- [00:47] Asking candidates how they would solve specific problems and testing them.
- [02:05] Lessons for hiring from Who.
- [02:33] Using written prompts and combining past experience with hypotheticals.
- [03:36] Vetting clients on their social media platforms.
- [03:55] Using extreme reference checking.
- [05:09] That’s it for today!
- [05:10] Go to marketingschool.io/live to learn more about our upcoming live event.
Get ad-free listening plus exclusive content with Marketing School Pro. Try for free at www.marketingschool.io/pro
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: