Manage episode 273587223 series 1203992
In episode #1519, we talk about the type of people that make the best marketers. Continuing our journey into helping you build the best team of marketers that you can, we are highlighting the qualities that you should watch out for during interviews, trial runs and in your business in general. Tune in to hear about player-coaches, numbness to losing and more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: What Type of People Make the Best Marketers.
- [00:32] The qualities that are common to amazing marketers.
- [00:55] The centrality of a growth mindset for the role of a marketer.
- [01:19] The player-coach mentality; finding people who work hard and also educate.
- [01:38] Side-projects are your friend and can translate well into the main business!
- [02:04] The importance of creativity and how this plays out with customers.
- [02:55] Research, learning and analytics — beating out the competition from different sectors.
- [04:06] Developing a numbness to losing in order to have staying power in the marketing game.
- [05:06] Finding persistent players who can accumulate marginal gains.
- [05:38] The value of coachable team members — taking feedback and involving a coach.
- [06:47] That’s it for today!
- [06:49] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us: