Manage episode 260092238 series 64392
On this week’s show, Bree, Chris, and Justin mark 15 years of the classic Guild Wars experience, come to grips with Funcom's changes to Dune, discuss how much genocide should World of Warcraft highlight, and got to the bottom of yet another Star Citizen controversy.
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.Show notes:
- Adventures in MMOs: LOTRO, Fallout 76, FFXIV, Torchlight III, Star Stable, AdventureQuest 3D, Villagers and Heroes
- News: Guild Wars 1 turns 15 years old
- News: SSG pumps out LOTRO and DDO content updates
- News: Funcom's Dune will be an upgraded Conan Exiles
- News: World of Warcraft makes flying easier, downplays Nelf genocide
- News: Star Citizen's alpha 3.9 got gutted
- Mailbag: Gold-leaf toilet paper
- Mailbag: How much does it cost to keep an MMO online?
- Mailbag: Looking for deep crafting systems
- Podcast theme: "Autumn in Ascalon" from Guild Wars
- Your show hosts: Justin, Chris, and Bree
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, iHeartRadio, Pocket Casts, and Spotify
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, and Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.