Manage episode 260902579 series 64392
On this week’s show, Bree and Justin tackle topics such as Age of Conan's surprise update, a Defiance sunset, a World of Warcraft battle of words, Elder Scrolls Online's expansion release date, Guild Wars 2's voiceless episode, and mail about single-minded devs and freeform character buildings.
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.Show notes:
- Adventures in MMOs: LOTRO, Fallout 76, Star Wars Galaxies
- News: Age of Conan actually gets an update
- News: Gamigo says goodbye to Xbox 360 Defiance
- News: Mike Moirhaime and Greg Street debate World of Warcraft's social shortcomings
- Mailbag: Why do devs get stuck in one mode?
- News: Elder Scrolls Online: Greymoor confirmed for May 26th
- News: Guild Wars 2's next episode won't have voice acting and other pandemic delays
- Mailbag: How do we feel about freeform character building?
- Podcast theme: "Ninety-Niners" from Defiance
- Your show hosts: Justin and Bree
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, iHeartRadio, Pocket Casts, and Spotify
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, and Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.