Manage episode 261650307 series 64392
On this week’s show, Bree, Sam, and Justin cover Population Zero's launch, how World of Warcraft's numbers are doing, Trove's Delves update, Elder Scrolls Online: Greymoor's prologue quests, the worth of MMO rewards, and whether or not SSG's business practices are predatory.
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.Show notes:
- Adventures in MMOs: Fallout 76, Elder Scrolls Online, Starborne, Star Wars Galaxies, LOTRO
- News: Population Zero has a messy early access launch
- News: Blizzard's Q1 2020 report
- News: Trove pushes out its Delves update
- News: Play ESO: Greymoor's prologue quests now
- News: Guild Wars 2 rollbacks
- Mailbag: MMO rewards we'll never use
- Mailbag: Are SSG's business models predatory?
- Podcast theme: "Electricity" from Trove
- Your show hosts: Justin, Sam, and Bree
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, iHeartRadio, Pocket Casts, and Spotify
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, and Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.