Manage episode 268387005 series 64392
On this week’s show, Bree and Justin cover the Steam launches of SWTOR and Wurm Online, Final Fantasy XIV's plans for the rest of the year, a pseudo-reboot for Phantasy Star Online 2, a possible Fable MMO, and their favorite talent trees.
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.Show notes:
- Adventures in MMOs: SWG Legends, LOTRO, World of Warcraft
- News: SWTOR and Wurm Online arrive on Steam
- News: FFXIV cancels its Japanese fan festival but preps for an August Patch 5.3
- News: What is Phantasy Star Online 2 New Genesis?
- News: Could the next Fable be a MMO?
- News: Valiance Online will hold an open beta in August
- News: Elder Scrolls Online's Stadia Pro snafu
- Mailbag: FFXIV's unskippable dungeons
- Podcast theme: "Oakvale" from Fable 2
- Your show hosts: Justin and Bree
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, iHeartRadio, Pocket Casts, and Spotify
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, and Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.