Manage episode 293843570 series 2567032
What does a brewer who is new to brewing hard seltzer need to know about yeast & fermentation? And more importantly, what the heck is actually in yeast nutrient? Which type of nutrient do you need and how much should you be using?
Special Guests: Avi Shayevitz, Brittney Christianson, and Eric Abbott.
- Selected Topics Relevant to the World of Hard Seltzers — 2020 World Brewing Congress
- District Presentation Archives
- Upcoming Events - Master Brewers Calendar
- 2021 Master Brewers Conference — Oct 28-30 | Hilton Cleveland
- Abstract Submissions Now Open! — 2021 Master Brewers Conference
- Technical Quarterly Author Guidelines — Submit Your Own TQ Article!
- Join Master Brewers — Use promo code BEER2021 to save 20% on dues
- A Message From John Mallet