Outsource Acelerator Podcast, hosted by Derek Gallimore, explores business and outsourcing mastery. Inside-knowledge from the outsourcing capital of the world - Manila, Philippines.
Manage episode 245215379 series 2545169
By Christine Orchard and Christine Orchard at Arc. Discovered by Player FM and our community — copyright is owned by the publisher, not Player FM, and audio is streamed directly from their servers. Hit the Subscribe button to track updates in Player FM, or paste the feed URL into other podcast apps.
- 02:31 — Why Peldi moved back to Italy to build Balsamiq
- 07:26 — What Balsamiq does to maintain a self-aware and continuous learning culture
- 10:16 — Why “experiment culture” is important in Balsamiq
- 13:35 — Why Peldi prefers not placing too much weight on his own “voice” within the company
- 21:15 — The un-sexy part of remote hiring (legal challenges, paperwork, etc.)
- 28:05 — A peek into Balsamiq's hiring process
- 29:50 — Balsamiq's onboarding process and how it has evolved over time
- 32:46 — How Peldi moved away from doing the things he's good at