Modern Mentor is your guide to leadership and communication, helping you craft a workplace environment you can feel good about. She’ll share tips to help you balance your work and personal life, effectively invest your time, and be mindful about where you’re devoting your energy. Let Modern Mentor help you navigate your path to success—however you define it.
Manage episode 242346789 series 2545169
By Christine Orchard and Christine Orchard at Arc. Discovered by Player FM and our community — copyright is owned by the publisher, not Player FM, and audio is streamed directly from their servers. Hit the Subscribe button to track updates in Player FM, or paste the feed URL into other podcast apps.
- 03:00 — The 3 pillars of good leadership and how Claire codified these
- 08:40 — Attributes of a good remote team leader
- 10:05 — The importance of “affective trust” in a team
- 16:10 — Can empathy be trained?
- 19:40 — Asking the right questions as a leader
- 29:50 — Claire’s thoughts on hybrid teams (half remote, half co-located)
- 34:11 — How can employees “manage up” better?