Outsource Acelerator Podcast, hosted by Derek Gallimore, explores business and outsourcing mastery. Inside-knowledge from the outsourcing capital of the world - Manila, Philippines.
Manage episode 264103892 series 2545169
By Christine Orchard and Christine Orchard at Arc. Discovered by Player FM and our community — copyright is owned by the publisher, not Player FM, and audio is streamed directly from their servers. Hit the Subscribe button to track updates in Player FM, or paste the feed URL into other podcast apps.
Topics also covered in this episode:
- How recruiting teams can adapt to shifts in the talent market.
- Creating a job description that attracts the right candidate.
- Purposefully building infrastructure so your remote team can be sustainable and succeed.
- The importance of culture when bringing new hires together in remote teams.
- Practices or processes that might continue even after the pandemic is over.
- Soft skills recruiters should be screening for when evaluating remote candidates.