Outsource Acelerator Podcast, hosted by Derek Gallimore, explores business and outsourcing mastery. Inside-knowledge from the outsourcing capital of the world - Manila, Philippines.
Manage episode 243404078 series 2545169
By Christine Orchard and Christine Orchard at Arc. Discovered by Player FM and our community — copyright is owned by the publisher, not Player FM, and audio is streamed directly from their servers. Hit the Subscribe button to track updates in Player FM, or paste the feed URL into other podcast apps.
- 01:28 — How Justin got his first startup gig in high school
- 06:06 — What is YAC?
- 07:46 — Why voice communications are better than written documents
- 12:44 — Using voice for async communication and clarity
- 26:33 — How YAC launched via Product Hunt Maker’s Festival
- 33:29 — Why Silicon Valley companies are doing themselves a disservice by not hiring outside the valley
- 37:04 — Why remote work can create a ‘disconnect’ between the CEO and CTO
- 41:12 — Why high-resolution communication is crucial for remote startups
- 45:23 — The role of voice in the future of remote work and other aspects of daily life.
- 48:50 — Using voice communication to increase accessibility