Thomas Frank and Martin Boehme discuss productivity, personal finance, their weird llama obsession, and other interesting things. New episodes every other week.
Manage episode 246962498 series 2576000
By Samuel Otten. Discovered by Player FM and our community — copyright is owned by the publisher, not Player FM, and audio is streamed directly from their servers. Hit the Subscribe button to track updates in Player FM, or paste the feed URL into other podcast apps.
Selections from ZDM Mathematics Education 51(3) Identity in Mathematics Education
- (02:38) Mellony Graven & Einat Heyd-Metzuyanim—Mathematics identity research: The state of the art and future directions
- (06:50) Olga O. Fellus—Connecting the dots: Toward a networked framework to conceptualizing identity in mathematics education
- (12:21) Maisie L. Gholson & Danny B. Martin—Blackgirl face: Racialized and gendered performativity in mathematical contexts
- (20:57) Sonja Lutovac & Raimo Kaasila—Methodological landscape in research on teacher identity in mathematics education: A review
- (26:09) Lisa Darragh & Darinka Radovic—“To Tia with love”: Chilean mathematics teacher identities after professional development
- (31:28) Einat Heyd-Metzuyanim & Galit Shabtay—Narratives of ‘good’ instruction: Teachers’ identities as drawing on exploration vs. acquisition pedagogical discourses