Thomas Frank and Martin Boehme discuss productivity, personal finance, their weird llama obsession, and other interesting things. New episodes every other week.
Manage episode 272467956 series 2576000
By Samuel Otten. Discovered by Player FM and our community — copyright is owned by the publisher, not Player FM, and audio is streamed directly from their servers. Hit the Subscribe button to track updates in Player FM, or paste the feed URL into other podcast apps.
Jennifer Ruef from the University of Oregon discusses her article "Why indigenous languages matter for mathematics education: a case study of Ichishkíin," published in Educational Studies in Mathematics, Volume 104. Co-authors: Jacob, Walker, Beavert.
- Article URL: https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10649-020-09957-0
- Jenny's Professional Webpage
- Ichishkíin (aka, Sahaptin) language dictionary at the University of Washington URL: https://depts.washington.edu/sahaptin/
- Virginia Beavert's book, The Gift of Knowledge URL: https://uwapress.uw.edu/book/9780295746128/the-gift-of-knowledge-ttnuwit-Atawish-nchinchimami/
- Michelle Jacob's book, Yakama Rising URL: https://uapress.arizona.edu/book/yakama-rising