Manage episode 301622508 series 2963804
In this episode, I’m excited to share a conversation with one of my favorite clients, Xavier Jones.
Xavier’s story on the realization of his home-ownership dream and how small steps like budgeting and credit repair transitioned into the giant leap of becoming a homeowner is a true inspiration!
- How Budget’s Are Not Just For The Wealthy
- Living Life To Fullest While Still Budgeting
- The Dangers Of Entangling Your Credit With Friends or Loved Ones
- Using Tools Like Zillow To Investigate Potential Mortgage Payments
- The Importance Of Knowing and Taking Control Of Your Credit Score
- Understanding How To Make Credit Cards Work For You Not Against You
- Techniques For Improving Your Credit And Keeping Your Score High
- Mastering The Counterintuitive Nature Of Credit Card Balances
- The Necessity of Working With a Licenced Realtor
- How To Avoid Overestimating Your Down Payment
- How Better Credit Scores Affect Your Loan’s Interest Rate
- Using Apps Like Credit Karma To Help Motivate Your Credit Restoration
Official Mills Knows Bills Website: https://www.millsknowsbills.com