Manage episode 297892224 series 2344876
We will learn:
- Why it’s important to both your personal and professional life to understand your unique brain makeup
- The truth behind the myths of women brains
- Easy actionable hacks to make your brain work for you
Even in 2021 there are a lot of myths that pervade regarding the way women think.
Sometimes these pop up in relationship arguments, or maybe the workplace, or applying for a leadership position.
When we women are faced with these, it doesn’t just affect the opportunities we’re given, it also affects the way we see ourselves - maybe even causing us to underestimate our own abilities.
But the more we understand ourselves, whether that be our personalities, our genetic makeup, our brains, the more intention we can bring to the way we interact with the world.
As we’ll learn in this episode, there are simple things we can do to actually counteract the default brain patterns that develop due to societal norms… so simple you might even call them brain hacks.
Our guest is Dr. Tracy Alloway, award-winning psychologist, professor, author, and TEDx speaker.
Links from the episode:
- Show Notes: https://mindlove.com/190
- Sign up for The Morning Mind Love for short daily notes from your highest self.
- Get Mind Love Premium for exclusive ad-free episodes and monthly meditations.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.