Manage episode 299038084 series 2344876
We will learn:
- How to shift your awareness to reconnect with the natural world.
- How to turn local plants into healing medicines.
- What you need for your home apothecary.
We are living in the age of technology. They say technology has advanced more in the last 20 years than it did in the thousand years before.
But with every new advancement, it’s just as important to be aware of the potential downsides.
For example, the Industrial Revolution totally transformed the economy… but at what expense to the environment, to waste, to our health.
Western medicine has saved lives from fatal diseases, but it’s destroyed countless more with addiction, overprescription or just covering up the symptoms and never actually getting to the root cause.
As we advance, we seem to be losing touch with our connection to nature. When did we become so disconnected from it that we no longer saw ourselves as a part of nature’s ecosystem?
Maybe that’s why disease is so prevalent. Because we’ve lost our connectedness to all things. We’ve stopped being one with nature and in doing so we stopped receiving its healing powers.
So how do we get that back? Well that’s what we’re talking about today. Our guest is Rosalee de la Foret, registered herbalist, and best-selling author.
Links from the episode:
- Show Notes: https://mindlove.com/193
- Sign up for The Morning Mind Love for short daily notes from your highest self.
- Get Mind Love Premium for exclusive ad-free episodes and monthly meditations.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.