Manage episode 281717147 series 1542769
In this episode Sal, Adam & Justin cover five steps you can take to achieve your goals this year.
- Crazy statistics surrounding New Year's Resolutions. (3:11)
- The biggest mistakes people make when it comes to making resolutions. (7:35)
- 5 Steps to Setting New Year’s Resolutions that Actually Work. (8:49)
- #1 – Set small attainable goals to build wins. (9:10)
- Slower is better. (13:35)
- #2 – Create a plan and be specific. (17:26)
- Track your progress. (21:46)
- #3 – Construct a strategy to improve your accountability. (26:17)
- Food prepping. (30:38)
- Invest in quality programming. (32:32)
- #4 – Fall in love with the journey and not the goal. (34:14)
- #5 – Practice self-care and be kind to yourself. (40:08)
Related Links/Products Mentioned
- December Special (Extended 1 week!): 3 MAPS Bundles for your level of fitness!
- Visit ZBiotics for an exclusive offer for Mind Pump listeners!
- ONLY 8% OF PEOPLE ACHIEVE THEIR NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS
- What You Need to Know if You Want to Hire a Personal Trainer – Mind Pump Blog
- MAPS Fitness Products
- Workout Because You Love Yourself Not Because You Hate Yourself – Mind Pump Blog
- Mind Pump Podcast – YouTube
- Mind Pump Free Resources