Manage episode 283066624 series 1542769
In the episode, Sal, Adam and Justin speak to Robb Wolf about sustainable farming and the interesting properties of salt.
1475: Robb Wolf
- Making an argument that eating meat and dairy is terrible for the environment. (3:54)
- The optimist side of regenerative agriculture. (19:10)
- The point of contention surrounding carbon sequestering of holistic livestock management from grasslands. (24:28)
- The potential determinants of the veganism model. (29:17)
- The problems with the food industrial complex. (39:44)
- How sodium plays a part in hypertension. (46:10)
- The remarkable performance-enhancing benefits from LMNT. (53:40)
- The major differences between his electrolyte supplement and the competition. (59:51)
Featured Guest/People Mentioned
Related Links/Products Mentioned
- Visit Drink LMNT for an exclusive offer for Mind Pump listeners!
- January Promotion: MAPS Fitness Starter Bundle 50% off!
- Sacred Cow: The Case for (Better) Meat: Why Well-Raised Meat Is Good for You and Good for the Planet – Book by Robb Wolf
- Sacred Cow
- Reducing food’s environmental impacts through producers and consumers
- Massive release of methane gas from the seafloor discovered for the first time in the Southern Hemisphere
- Allan Savory: How to fight desertification and reverse climate change
- German renewables hits 'almost 50%' of consumption
- The Game Changers Official Film Website | Documentary
- COWSPIRACY: The Sustainability Secret
- Nutritional and greenhouse gas impacts of removing animals from US agriculture
- How Scary Are the Mental Health Risks of Vegetarianism?
- Coronavirus Is Closing Schools. What Does That Mean for Kids Who Rely on School Meals?
- Stop Shaming Fallen Vegans
- The Food Industrial Complex - Priceonomics
- GlaxoSmithKline Is Teaming Up With Google’s Verily To Develop Bioelectronic Medicines
- Dietary Sodium Intake and Cardiovascular Mortality: Controversy Resolved?
- Mind Pump Podcast – YouTube
- Mind Pump Free Resources