1458: Favorite Workout Splits, How to Know If You Are Too Sick to Work Out, What to Do on Rest Days & More
Manage episode 281336318 series 2769440
In this episode of Quah (Q & A), Sal, Adam & Justin answer Pump Head questions about their favorite workout splits, what to do on a rest day when you want to go to the gym, how to know if you are too sick to work out, and what 2020 taught them.
- New Product Alert from Organifi! (4:08)
- Scented candles, the new COVID detector. (6:08)
- Justin’s coffee ground rub recipe using Butcher Box’s steak tips. (7:51)
- Some interesting Stimulus Bill statistics. (15:55)
- Did Coca-Cola invent our modern view of Santa Claus? (17:40)
- Mind Pump are BIG John Favreau fans. (23:18)
- Are social media influencers creating the latest boxing trend? (27:04)
- Why economists predict ‘asset inflation’ in 2021. (35:03)
- Will the Apple autonomous car see the light of day? (40:21)
- #Quah question #1 – What are your guy’s favorite workout splits? (45:17)
- #Quah question #2 - What do you do on a rest day when you want to go to the gym? (51:24)
- #Quah question #3 – How do you know if you are too sick to work out? What symptoms and how severe must they be to know you shouldn’t work out? (54:31)
- #Quah question #4 – What did 2020 teach you? (57:53)
Related Links/Products Mentioned
- Mind Pump Store
- December Special: 3 MAPS Bundles for your level of fitness!
- Visit Organifi for the exclusive offer for Mind Pump listeners! **Code “mindpump” at checkout**
- People Are Leaving 1-Star Reviews Of Scented Candles, Seemingly Unaware They Just Have Covid
- Visit Butcher Box for this month’s exclusive Mind Pump offer!
- Sous vide cooking method makes beef protein more digestible
- Breaking down the $900B stimulus package and $1.4T omnibus bill
- Did Coca-Cola create Santa Claus?
- The Holiday Movies That Made Us | Netflix Official Site
- Building a StoryBrand: Clarify Your Message So Customers Will Listen – Book by Donald Miller
- Boxing & Fitness Gym in Santa Monica ... - Box 'N Burn
- Apple Car speculation is back. Here's what we know so far
- MAPS Split - Mind Pump Media
- Body Part Split vs. Whole Body Workout: Which Is Best? - Mind Pump Blog
- Mind Pump Podcast – YouTube
- Mind Pump Free Resources