Manage episode 282054931 series 2769440
In this episode Sal, Adam & Justin discuss recent Cosmopolitan covers and the health at every size movement.
- Why Cosmopolitan isn’t the place to go for health information. (3:34)
- What the “health at every size” ACTUALLY means. (8:20)
- The history surrounding obesity and how there is a wide range of body types. (12:31)
- Why being “healthy” encompasses A LOT of things. (19:10)
- What loving yourself really means. (27:17)
Related Links/Products Mentioned
- December Special (Extended until Jan. 10th, 2021): 3 MAPS Bundles for your level of fitness!
- Visit Legion Athletics for the exclusive offer for Mind Pump listeners! **Code “mindpump” at checkout**
- Cosmopolitan Cover Promotes Plus Size Women as ‘Healthy’
- @mindpumpsal post “Health at every size”
- Health At Every Size Community Resources
- Loneliness: A disease?
- Workout Because You Love Yourself Not Because You Hate Yourself – Mind Pump Blog
- Mind Pump Podcast – YouTube
- Mind Pump Free Resources