Manage episode 288198517 series 2866497
I am joined here today by Robert Yip, previous performance coach for the previous Misfits and Immortals, and head coach for FlyQuest. Robert has worked 5 years in the 2 in LEC, 3 in LCS, 3 splits as a head coach and 7 as a performance coach, alongside as having 8 years' experience working in traditional sport.
Apologies for interruption at 65 Minute mark -> Editing error.
In the following episode we discuss,
- Previous experience in SC2 with TLO
- Mindset of a performance coach, what does performance mean?
- Self efficacy and feedback sandwhich
- Confidence and mentality
- Preparation for understanding failure vs winning
- Mindset towards elite level competition
- Concentration under pressure
- Importance of Team dynamics and communication