Manage episode 286381594 series 2802075
In this episode of the Mix It Up! Pharmacy Podcast, we're going to play a short segment from our Innovation Institute of Online Training & Education webinar series on Sexual Medicine.
Listen as Dr. Michael Krychman, a board-certified OB-GYN and clinical sexual counselor, presents "Sexual Medicine: History and Physical Exam" as the second webinar in his six-part series.
What You Will Learn*
- Sexual function is affected by several factors
- Medication, lifestyle, and behavior modifications for sexual health
- Clinical data and research behind sexual health
- Sex counseling encompasses a wide range of behavioral health and therapies
- Complementary medicine and supplement options for sexual health
- Sexual health contributes to overall general health
* This podcast provides a only a portion of the webinar presentation. Full access to a previous series of a webinar is accessible through Innovation Compounding's Clinician's Portal for e-prescribing. Call to speak with their Accounts Team to create your free account today. (800) 547-1399 x 801. Available to licensed healthcare professionals only.
About Michael L. Krychman, MD
Dr. Krychman is a board certified OB/GYN, clinical sexologist, and AASECT-certified sexual counselor with a Masters in Public Health and Human Sexuality. He has devoted his career to helping patients and their partners overcome sexual health challenges and experience a higher quality of physical intimacy.
His sexual medicine certifications and training include:
- Associate in Sexual Education
- Masters: Public Health and Human Sexuality, Institute for Advanced Human Sexuality, San Francisco, CA
- Erotology Certificate
- Clinical Sexology
- Certified Forensic Sexual Addiction Counselor
- Sexual Addiction Specialist
- AASECT Certified Sexual Counselor
About Innovation Institute
The Innovation Institute is an educational platform that allows healthcare professionals, new and experienced, to learn and discover viable ways to improve upon their current medical practices.
Courses are lead by experts in different therapeutic areas of medicine and seek to enhance your knowledge—and patient care—through the delivery of live and on-demand webinars.
Visit Innovation Institute online to register for free training and education.
Follow us on Social Media
About Innovation Compounding
Innovation Compounding is licensed as a 503a, compounding pharmacy, accredited by The Pharmacy Compounding Accreditation Board (PCAB®).
Today, we support over 7,000 prescribers, 70,000+ patients, and annually provide 100,000+ prescriptions to most states across the U.S.
We commit to individualized pharmaceutical care by being relentless in our drive for personalized medicine, compassionate toward our patients and doctors, and being a #WellnessAdvocate for our patients’ lives and state of well being.
Learn more about the work we do and how we can help to build your practice by visiting us online:
Support the show (https://www.paypal.com/biz/fund?id=EBS8AD46RVKRW)