Manage episode 296465763 series 2575134
Aseel Elborno joins us today to discuss her longtime research of a particular country where she would like to transplant her family, even if temporarily. Her reasons for doing so should resonate with ALL moms in need of a village and who feel burned out. From community building to family planning, to how to prepare for an international move, we talk about all of it with this amazing expat in the making.
Let it open our eyes to more opportunities for our families, and convince us that Allah’s world is big enough and worth it to experience FULLY!
- Support high school senior Huda attacked at her graduation: https://actionnetwork.org/letters/protect-students-we-stand-with-huda
- Web: www.mommyingwhilemuslim.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- FB: Mommying While Muslim page and Mommyingwhilemuslim group
- IG: @mommyingwhilemuslimpodcast