Manage episode 295825861 series 2575134
Isra Hashmy joins us today to discuss her epiphany during the rat race of life and following Allah’s guidance to pursue her dream until it manifested into reality. Following the expat life isn’t as easy as we think, so she explains some of those details that could provide hiccups to a family planning on living overseas. Then there’s the hiccups you DON’T plan for, like a pandemic that separates your family and you’re with the kids in a country where you don’t speak the language. So, not traumatic at all. The hard parts didn’t make it on House Hunters International, but the fun ones did, so check out her family on there.
Get the details tonight at 6pm EST on Apple podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, or ask Alexa.
- Find Isra on FB: Muslimah Simple and Decluttered Living: https://www.facebook.com/groups/simpledeclutteredlife
- Web: www.mommyingwhilemuslim.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- FB: Mommying While Muslim page and Mommyingwhilemuslim group
- IG: @mommyingwhilemuslimpodcast