Manage episode 321881961 series 1526602
Jonathan Klemm is an entrepreneur with an abundance mindset focused on "Us & we, not I & Me”. He is a real estate managing broker, investor, developer, and builder. He has led operations and has built a team that has created a PropTech company from its conceptual stage to its first round of Series A funding.
Let’s dive in to learn about PropTech and what the future holds for the processes in real estate investing.
Announcement: Download Our Sample Deal and Join Our Mailing List
[00:01 – 03:06] Opening Segment
- Jonathan talks about his background.
- He talks about how he left his W2 job and started his real estate journey.
- What led him to launch his general contracting business.
[03:06 – 12:20] The Future of Real Estate Processes
- He explains what PropTech is.
- He talks about what they do in his company “Quality Builders”.
- How they leverage technology in his company.
- How their platform makes everything easier for the investors.
- The way their system works for their contractors.
- Jonathan talks about his future plans for his platform.
[12:20 – 23:12] Us and We
- Jonathan explains why he cast out a wide net when it comes to his approach to real estate.
- He talks about the importance of building a good team.
- The reason why he has the investor in mind first.
- Why you should get your permits first.
- He talks more about PropTech.
- How the closing process will be a lot easier in the future.
- He talks about the idea behind a virtual contractor.
[23:12 – 27:37] Round of Insights
Not getting the permits first on a project.
Most Recommended Book:
His morning routine
#1 Insight for Investing
The key to getting ahead is getting started.
Best Place to Grab a Bite in Chicago:
To learn more or set up a free consultation go to Jonathan’s website.
“When you build a culture where everybody is trying to accomplish the same thing - it’s a game-changer..” - Jonathan Klemm
“I am 100% focused on us and we and not I and me.” - Jonathan Klemm
Thank you for joining us for another great episode! If you're enjoying the show, please LEAVE A RATING OR REVIEW, and be sure to hit that subscribe button so you do not miss an episode.