Manage episode 302138910 series 2492143
Frank Demilt is the author of The Blueprint: The Bible for Becoming a Successful Performing Artist in the Digital Age. Frank is the Head of Artist Development and A&R at Water Music Publishing. Frank helped create Sloppy Vinyl, a premier artist development and entertainment company in New Jersey.
Frank and I spoke about his new book, The Blueprint, which takes artists from the very first steps of making music all the way to signing their record deal and sustaining a career. Frank shared some insights and tips about some of the different paths musicians may choose to find the career that is right for them.
Support the Podcast on Patreon and get exclusive mini-episodes - https://www.patreon.com/brianfunk
- The Blueprint - https://amzn.to/3nuURlU
- Frank on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/frank-demilt/
- Frank on Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/frankademilt/
- Water Music Publishing - https://www.watermusicpub.com
- Sloppy Vinyl - https://sloppyvinyl.com
Brian Funk Links:
- Website - https://brianfunk.com
- Intro Music Made with Juno 106 Ableton Live Pack - https://brianfunk.com/blog/juno-106
- Ableton Live Pack Archive - https://brianfunk.com/blog/ableton-live-pack-archive
- Music Production Club - https://brianfunk.com/mpc
- Music Production Podcast - https://brianfunk.com/podcast
- Support the Podcast on Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/brianfunk
- Save 25% on Ableton Live Packs at my store with the code: PODCAST - https://brianfunk.com/store
Thank you for listening.
Please review the Music Production Podcast on your favorite podcast provider!
And don’t forget to visit my site https://BrianFunk.com for music production tutorials, videos, and sound packs.