#146 with Suleman "Suli" Ali - Voluntarily Selling Our Data, Creating The New Religion and A Fund Making Millions Shorting Pharma Companies
Manage episode 282737719 series 2523270
Shaan Puri (@ShaanVP) and Suleman "Suli" Ali (@sulemanali) discuss:
- Creating a reputation database for people
- Voluntarily selling your data to companies
- Dealing with scammers
- Creating a publically available org chart
- A new religion that celebrates life instead of death and the new in-vogue churches
- Sharing assets among friends. Example: together.casa
- Creating the “Stripe for vices”
- Suli answers: How would you make a million bucks quickly? If you look at your calendar for the past 30 days, who was the most interesting person or company you met with?
Today's episode is brought to you by FOCUSAID. It’s the #1 and first nootropic drink in America that’s sold over 100m cans. For 30% off your first order, go to DrinkFocusAid.com. Check it out!
Have you joined our private FB group yet? It's a page where people share each others million dollar ideas or what they're already working on: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ourfirstmillion.
Editing thanks to Jonathan Gallegos (@jjonthan)
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.