Manage episode 282904463 series 2523270
Shaan Puri (@ShaanVP) and Sam Parr (@theSamParr) discuss:
- Sam explains the origins of the QAnon movement
- Could buying collectibles from infamous people work?
- Romance stories are big business: Sam almost launched a company in the space (https://www.shortbutromantic.com/daily-story)
- Wattpad which started as a romance novel community was sold for $600m recently
- Sam explains how he hacked Amazon's book rankings for his novel "Captivating Clare"
- Sam brings up pickleball (a booming sport in Austin) -- Shaan points out, there are always opportunities when new sports are created
- Aaron Barrera (@TheGrinchofAS) joins Shaan to go down the rabbit hole of crypto and more
Today's episode is brought to you by FOCUSAID. It’s the #1 and first nootropic drink in America that’s sold over 100m cans. For 30% off your first order, go to DrinkFocusAid.com. Check it out!
Have you joined our private FB group yet? It's a page where people share each others million dollar ideas or what they're already working on: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ourfirstmillion.
Editing thanks to Jonathan Gallegos (@jjonthan)
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.