Manage episode 269179918 series 2518941
The World of SBA Lending - 0:46
- SBA Lenders are actively approving and closing loans.
- Everyone's pipelines are flush with loan originations.
- Underwriting is taking up to three weeks with the loan package sitting in the queue for nearly two of those three weeks.
- 25 year fixed Interest rates are as low as 2.9% for SBA 7(a) real estate purchases and refinances for qualified applicants.
- Real estate and working capital projection based loans are still being funded if 100% collateralized by real estate.
The World of Conventional Lending - 4:01
- The top conventional lenders in the Country are still not lending to new customers and are lending only a limited bases to their existing portfolio.
- There are still conventional lenders who can approve and fund loans in 30 days.
What’s In My Loan Pipeline - 6:41
- Owner occupied real estate purchases for manufacturers, distributors, physicians, contractors and residential care facilities also known as residential assisted living facilities.
- Business Acquisitions for QSR food franchises, in home health care franchises, speciality general contractors not directly tied to new construction and a collision center in the inland empire.
- I’m also negotiating the full relationship transition including treasury management, factoring, borrowing base and the refinancing of commercial real estate of a local sporting goods manufacturer and distributor.
My Greatest Compliment - 9:43
Online Loan Application - 11:09
A Message To My Friends (You Know Who You Are) - 13:15