Manage episode 284631996 series 2673153
This week marks exactly a year since COVID-19 was officially named by the World Health Organisation. To mark the occasion I thought I’d look back on a year of predictions to see exactly what Australia got right and wrong about the pandemic. And why Scott Morrison shouldn't get the credit!
And joining me for a chat about the past week is RAW Comedy Winner and former Tonightly writer Bec Melrose.
Also in the headlines I look at the eventual vaccine rollout, vague climate targets and AFL racism.
Follow Bec Melrose on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/becmelrose
News Fighters is a comedic look at the week in Australian news, media and political hypocrisy, hosted by ex-Tonightly and Chaser editor Dylan Behan.
Watch this episode on Youtube here: https://youtu.be/BHDKfDNirWw
To support the show and get exclusive ad-free, extended and bonus episodes, become a member of Sanspants Plus: https://www.sanspantsradio.com/plus/
- World Wide Website: http://www.newsfighters.com
- Follow us on twitter at https://twitter.com/NewsfightersPod
- Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NewsFighters
- Read our articles on Medium: https://medium.com/@newsfighters
- Email: email@example.com
- Buy us a coffee: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/newsfighters
- Buy merch:: https://www.redbubble.com/people/dylabdesigns
- Apple Podcasts: https://apple.co/2Uh1kmZ
- Spotify: https://sptfy.com/1fkQ
- Google Podcasts: http://bit.ly/2YRpZ08
- Pocketcasts: http://bit.ly/2PHbVT2
- Stitcher: http://bit.ly/2UrV5wf
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/newsfighters
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.