Manage episode 289399651 series 2673153
Taking a week off so thought I'd replay some stuff from earlier this year you may have missed.
From Episode 56 (February 10, 2021): A Year of COVID-19: What Australia got right and wrong about the pandemic, and why the state premiers should get the credit for keeping Australia safe, not the Prime Minister.
And my interview with comedian Tom Ballard (from Episode 52anuary 11, 2021) who is also my old boss from Tonightly with Tom Ballard.
Get tickets to Tom's Comedy Fest show "We Are All in This" here:
Follow Tom on Twitter here: https://twitter.com/TomCBallard
News Fighters is a comedic look at the week in Australian news, media and political hypocrisy, hosted by ex-Tonightly and Chaser editor Dylan Behan.
- SUPPORT US and get bonus & extended eps for US$5/month: https://www.sanspantsradio.com/plus/
- Website: http://www.newsfighters.com
- Past Eps: https://www.sanspantsradio.com/podcasts/news-fighters-2/
- Follow us on twitter at https://twitter.com/NewsfightersPod
- Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NewsFighters
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Buy us a coffee: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/newsfighters
- Buy a t-shirt: https://www.redbubble.com/people/dylabdesigns
- Apple Podcasts: https://apple.co/2Uh1kmZ
- Spotify: https://sptfy.com/1fkQ
- Google Podcasts: http://bit.ly/2YRpZ08
- Pocketcasts: http://bit.ly/2PHbVT2
- Stitcher: http://bit.ly/2UrV5wf
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/newsfighters
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.