Manage episode 295224023 series 2673153
This week: Scott Morrison observes the G7 in Cornwall, keeps loving coal and can’t get a solo meeting with Biden. Then he signs a biscuit-based free trade agreement agreement with Boris Johnson in London.
Also Dylan shares covid jab stories with renowned Aussie TV comedy writer Dave Bloustien.
Follow Dave Bloustien on twitter at https://twitter.com/i_before_e
Donate a Covid Vaccine to a developing country at https://gogiveone.org/
Watch the monologue on Youtube: https://youtu.be/-JbJUCs8qNE
News Fighters is a comedic look at the week in Australian news, media and political hypocrisy, hosted by ex-Tonightly and Chaser editor Dylan Behan.
- Support us and get monthly bonus episodes: https://www.patreon.com/newsfighters
- Join our newsletter: https://newsfighters.substack.com
- Buy me a coffee: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/newsfighters
- Join Sanspants Plus: https://www.sanspantsradio.com/plus/
- Subscribe to our Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/newsfighters
- Website: http://www.newsfighters.com
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/NewsfightersPod
- Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/newsfighterspod/
- Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NewsFighters
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Buy Merch: https://www.redbubble.com/people/dylabdesigns
- Apple Podcasts: https://apple.co/2Uh1kmZ
- Spotify: https://sptfy.com/1fkQ
- Google Podcasts: http://bit.ly/2YRpZ08
- Pocketcasts: http://bit.ly/2PHbVT2
- Stitcher: http://bit.ly/2UrV5wf
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/newsfighters
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.