Manage episode 287031497 series 2673153
This week we look at Dan Andrew’s recent fall, the Pope’s visit to Iraq and the media reaction to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle going on Oprah’s Sook Club.
Then we have an in-depth look at relations between and Australia and China since the start of the pandemic. Is it a just trade war or the start of something more sinister? Also why does China hate us and more importantly: what do we do with all this leftover lobster and barley?
News Fighters is a comedic look at the week in Australian news, media and political hypocrisy, hosted by ex-Tonightly and Chaser editor Dylan Behan.
Watch this episode on Youtube here: https://youtu.be/5EUxIiSW5Vc
To support the show and get exclusive ad-free, extended and bonus episodes, become a member of Sanspants Plus: https://www.sanspantsradio.com/plus/
- World Wide Website: http://www.newsfighters.com
- Follow us on twitter at https://twitter.com/NewsfightersPod
- Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NewsFighters
- Email: email@example.com
- Buy us a coffee: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/newsfighters
- Buy merch:: https://www.redbubble.com/people/dylabdesigns
- Apple Podcasts: https://apple.co/2Uh1kmZ
- Spotify: https://sptfy.com/1fkQ
- Google Podcasts: http://bit.ly/2YRpZ08
- Pocketcasts: http://bit.ly/2PHbVT2
- Stitcher: http://bit.ly/2UrV5wf
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/newsfighters
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.