Manage episode 293340496 series 1106535
In this episode, Kenny Conley, Jarrod Harris, Annie Tucker, and Tony Caniglia have a conversation on kidmin large group and some best practices to consider as you enhance your experience for kids. This is part one of a two-part discussion. Tune in to Episode 232 for part two.
Ministry Boost Membership + New Courses
- The Fabulous Reinvention of Sunday School Book
- Anthem Church – Gainesville, FL
- Hope City Church – Las Vegas, NV
- Intentionally plan your large group time – cue sheet
- Identify staff or volunteers who can own creativity – a team
- Tighten up transitions (create questions)
Get Exclusive Content from this Week's Episode
Use the form below to subscribe to my email list where you’ll get an email each Tuesday when a new podcast comes out. That email will also include something exclusive related to the podcast that’s not found in the post or in the episode.
Subscribe | Share | Rate | Comment
To make sure you never miss a post, hit the subscribe button in iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, or Tune In radio. Keep your friends and co-workers up-to-date as well by sharing it with them via email or social media.