Manage episode 275076908 series 2101477
On today's podcast, we’re joined by Judi Miller.
Have you ever experienced the feeling that an intelligence greater than yourself is guiding you forward to your destiny or fate? Do you ever wonder at the synchronicities that fall into place like the pieces of a puzzle?
I have, and I do.
And, that’s exactly what happened to our guest, Judi Miller one Good Friday, sitting in church, with her family, with the choir singing.
An otherwise-normal Good Friday service one moment, that is until she was overcome by her experience of the powerful, divine, joyful experience of connection. A connection that transcended this world.
But that’s not where her story begins.
And not where it ends, either.
Judi was a successful CPA and corporate finance executive, who unknown to her co-workers, lived in terror of the night, and the possibility of sexual assault. Although happily married with children, her fears made life a modern-day nightmare, but worse - she had no idea why?
There was nothing in her own personal background that would warrant her near-constant state of fear.
And then the Good Friday experience … orchestrated by unseen hands.
In this episode, you'll hear how Judi’s journey...:
- erased her inexplicable fears of the dark that paralyzed her nightly
- guided her to her purpose in life
- healed three generations of people and souls
- taught her new insights about love and forgiveness
- inspired her to write her book
We'll talk about what she learned as she:
- went from the corporate finance world to dedicating her life to personal development and helping others
- recognized life as one huge interconnected puzzle with NO WRONG PUZZLE PIECES
- began to see and let go of her stories, labels, and judgments
- started to live a more passionate life filled with greater clarity, joy, and happiness…
- including writing her new book, Perfect: A Path to Love, Forgiveness & Transformation
Learn more and connect with Judi here:
FACEBOOK AUTHOR PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/JudiMillerAuthor
INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/judi.a.millerGet bonus content on Patreon
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.