Manage episode 302385243 series 2543579
As we enter our second Back-to-School season filled with COVID-19 safety precautions, it’s vital that you stay informed. We invited a special guest, Captain Erin Sauber-Schatz, community guidance subject matter expert for CDC's COVID-19 Response, to share the best ways to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Watch National PTA’s Back to Class Virtual Town Hall hosted in partnership with the CDC.
- Read through the CDC’s Guidance for COVID-19 Prevention in K-12 Schools, their Back to School Reminders and information about School Testing for COVID-19 .
- Listen to the CDC’s five-minute podcast episode Transitioning Back to School or Early Child Education
- Explore the CDC’s COVID-19 Parental Resources Kit available in English & Spanish
- Follow the CDC on social media at @CDCgov