Manage episode 328042956 series 1521674
Do you ever feel the need for deep relief at the end of the day? And that desire to unwind leads to stress, emotional and/or boredom eating?
In today’s episode we walk you through specific strategies to help you better cope with emotional eating, especially at the end of the day.
- Food & Body Peace Playbook will re-open again in late summer if you missed this Spring enrollment.
- We are currently booking for April and May for individual counseling at our virtual practice, Nourishing Minds Nutrition. If you’re looking for intuitive eating and body image support and/or you’re in need of anti-diet advice for HA, PCOS and IBS we would love to support you.
Resources for you:
- Learn more about our services at Nourishing Minds Nutrition. Read testimonials from our amazing clients here.
- Join our FREE support group for like-minded women, the Nourishing Women Community for more community & support.
- If you struggle with HA and you're ready to regain your health and fertility, join Get Your Period Back Playbook.
- Take a look at our online shop, the Wellness Without Obsession Shop, which now includes a self paced online course to begin your intuitive eating journey, the Beginner’s Guide to Food & Body Peace.
Let’s hang out! Connect with Victoria and the staff at NMN: