Manage episode 289250356 series 1925558
"If you don't want to divorce, separate." This quote emphasizes the necessity of individuality and the chance to gain some distance from a situation in order to calm one's self. Amidst the rambles of our pandemic exhausted brains, we made observations on :
- The loss of easily accessible conversations to test ideas thoughtfully
- The difficulty of young relationships in new places without social structures
- Door Dash
Love us? Or even just a like us? Find more [of Leadership] at...
- Our website ofleadership.com
- On Facebook
- On Twitter
- Via email at email@example.com
- And don't forget to subscribe to our podcast and leave a review!
- Like the tunes? Check out Jetler
- Check out Where Would You Like To Start by by Dr. David Freeman and Avrum Nadigel