Manage episode 281589247 series 1925558
Having lost a mother, experienced the loss of a student, and comforting her daughter through own divorce, Marge Smith is no stranger to grief. The sudden loss of a complex relationship of 32 years has left her with an intense grief different than the others she has seen in her life.
Marge talks through...
- Faith as a foundation of strength and hope
- Expectations and roles changing within the grieving process
- Secondary PTSD and the problem of being a problem solver
- Self versus a selfish point of view
- How to walk alongside someone who is grieving
Love us? Or even just a like us? Find more [of Leadership] at...
- Our website ofleadership.com
- On Facebook
- On Twitter
- Via email at email@example.com
- Like the tunes? Check out Jetler
- And don't forget to subscribe to our podcast and leave a review!