Manage episode 243379719 series 1925558
Change is inevitable but people don't change... Do you feel the tension between those two statements?
Change is a stranger to no one, but not many people's friends. When looking at change, we found it helpful to gain some perspective and discuss... :
- The factors that cause change (and it's relationship to anxiety).
- Change on a societal level, noting how family demographics have changed visibly even in recent history.
- What kinds on changes cause action (acute anxiety) and what leads to stress (chronic anxiety)?
- Do positive events (change) lead to less chronic anxiety? What does that mean to us?
- Can people change?
- Change on a biological level (entropy) and how we are built to instinctively respond to change.
- And more!
Love us? Or even just a like us? Find more [of Leadership] at...