Manage episode 282645125 series 1925558
One's ability functional is tied to our ability to regulate ourselves within a variety of anxieties and stressors. By looking at our own ability to function, and realizing we need a "reset", we can make the conscious decision to reset ourselves onto the rails of our life which are our guiding principals and values.
As well, how does our response to our stressors affect our "survivability"? By taking a survey of the course of our daily lives, we can consciously affect our ability to thrive throughout stressors, such as how a pandemic affects our day-to-day life and anxieties.
Love us? Or even just a like us? Find more [of Leadership] at...
- Our website ofleadership.com
- On Facebook
- On Twitter
- Via email at email@example.com
- And don't forget to subscribe to our podcast and leave a review!
- Like the tunes? Check out Jetler
- Check out Where Would You Like To Start by by Dr. David Freeman and Avrum Nadigel