Manage episode 237245939 series 1925558
With Jon Barth, we discussed:
- Journaling to bring self awareness
- Reacting vs. responding
- Identifying emotional states through processing
- Being your best self
- Growing up through difficulty
- Loss of self and how to regain self
- The journey of living up to your full potential
- The easiest person to change is you
- Team of Rivals by Doris Kearns Goodwin
- Lincoln on Leadership by Donald T. Phillips
- Passionate Marraige by David Schnarch
- The Strange Secret of the Big Time (What Makes Life Great?) by Frosty Westering
You can connect with Jon Barth at jonbarthbooks.com. Check out his book, The 1% Journal: 366 Challenges for Teachers and Coaches to Increase Their Impact.
Love us? Or even just a like us? Find more [of Leadership] at...
- Our website ofleadership.com
- On Facebook
- On Twitter
- Via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
And don't forget to subscribe to our podcast and leave a review!