Manage episode 280846538 series 2533775
Beginnings are always fun. For most of us, the start of a story is always the most relatable. It defines the "humble beginnings" that most successful people have to overcome. The end is always great because finally, you've realized the merits of your hard work. It's the middle that no one really talks about. I'm talking about the grey area that occurs between the start and the end. It's the part where people think you're an "overnight success" because they don't see you putting in the day-to-day work. In today's episode, I start digging into the meat of what has really made Christian over the years. Learn how to start integrating small, daily steps to help you achieve your long-term goals.
- To begin your homesteading journey, head to http://www.theprairiehomestead.com/grow to get complimentary access to my best homestead resources.
- Visit my blog at www.theprairiehomestead.com for all my from-scratch recipes, homestead inspiration, and old-fashioned tutorials.
- Get Old-Fashioned on Purpose hats & shirts at www.homesteadswag.com
- Follow Jill on YouTube: http://youtube.com/theprairiehomestead
- Follow Jill on Instagram: http://instagram.com/theprairiehomestead