Manage episode 281286365 series 2533775
While I'm a major advocate for setting goals and making plans to achieve them, sometimes there comes a time when you just have to jump. The truth is, if you're waiting for the perfect time to do something it's never going to come. As you've learned in my own story up to this point, I don't know if I've ever been "ready" to do much of anything in my life. Most of what I've done has simply been accomplished by following a passion and letting it guide me to where I need to be. On today's e[isode, find out why just going for it is always the best road to take and how you can gain the confidence to take a leap.
- To begin your homesteading journey, head to http://www.theprairiehomestead.com/grow to get complimentary access to my best homestead resources.
- Visit my blog at www.theprairiehomestead.com for all my from-scratch recipes, homestead inspiration, and old-fashioned tutorials.
- Get Old-Fashioned on Purpose hats & shirts at www.homesteadswag.com
- Follow Jill on YouTube: http://youtube.com/theprairiehomestead
- Follow Jill on Instagram: http://instagram.com/theprairiehomestead