Manage episode 284701780 series 2533775
You've done all the hard work planning your garden and you finally planted the seeds. Now what? While we're waiting for our crops to grow, we can use this downtime to keep the garden clean and take care of some preventative maintenance. In today's episode, I cover watering, mulching, pest control, and so much more. If you want to make sure you continue to stay ahead of the game as you push closer to harvest time, then this episode is especially for you. Don't let all that hard work go to waste!
A BIG shout-out to our podcast sponsor this month— True Leaf Market! http://theprairiehomestead.com/seeds
They are one of my most-favorite seed companies specializing in organic, heirloom seeds with hundreds of varieties to pick from! Use code SPRING2021 for $10 your first order of $50 or more.
- Organic Pest Control Spray: https://www.theprairiehomestead.com/2015/07/organic-pest-control-garden-spray.html
- How I Grow HUNDREDS of Pounds of Vegetables for Less Than $40: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRy0kc5vhQc
- Design your dream homestead with my FREE handbook— grab it here: http://theprairiehomestead.com/layout
- Head to http://www.theprairiehomestead.com/grow to get complimentary access to my best homestead resources.
- Get more in-depth homestead info, printable recipes, and tutorials and more on my blog at www.theprairiehomestead.com
- Get Old-Fashioned on Purpose hats & shirts at www.homesteadswag.com
- Follow Jill on YouTube: http://youtube.com/theprairiehomestead
- Follow Jill on Instagram: http://instagram.com/theprairiehomestead