Manage episode 287389664 series 2533775
While we're getting ready to hit spring time and there's all sorts of exciting things happening on the homestead, I thought now was a great time to hit on something I always receive a ton of questions about. When you look at what Christian and I have built for ourselves, it's easy to assume that we always had money and things have been smooth sailing ever since we started this homesteading journey. Let me tell you, that couldn't be further from the truth. In today's episode, I'm going to cover how we've used businesses to fuel our growth as well as some of my biggest missteps along the way. Homesteading can be tough, so listen to find out how even a small side business can go a long way in getting through the growing pains.
Ready to learn how to generate additional income for your homestead and create a greater pease of mind? Head here: http://selffundedhomestead.com
- Design your dream homestead with my FREE handbook— grab it here: http://theprairiehomestead.com/layout
- Head to http://www.theprairiehomestead.com/grow to get complimentary access to my best homestead resources.
- Get more in-depth homestead info, printable recipes, and tutorials and more on my blog at www.theprairiehomestead.com
- Get Old-Fashioned on Purpose hats & shirts at www.homesteadswag.com
- Follow Jill on YouTube: http://youtube.com/theprairiehomestead
- Follow Jill on Instagram: http://instagram.com/theprairiehomestead