Manage episode 289175076 series 2533775
No matter if you're a new gardener or a seasoned veteran, I can guarantee you've struggled with figuring out how much to actually plant. How do I know? I struggled with this problem for years. No matter how much I searched online, I could never find an actual solution. Even worse, I continued making the same mistakes year-after-year without realizing what was happening. Well, fear not my friends. In usual Jill fashion, I'm coming to today's episode with a plan. Join me as I cover my straightforward equation for determining what to plant in the spring to ensure your family is covered all year long. First, I address the three key questions you must ask yourself before ever putting a single seed in the ground. Next, I dig deep into the equation I created, which includes factoring in your storage capacity. Finally, I provide several resources I've created to help make this garden season even easier for you and your family.
- Download your free garden planning resource guide here: https://www.theprairiehomestead.com/whattoplant
- Are you more of a visual learning? Watch the accompanying YouTube video! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUtChoR-DI4&t=1s
- Design your dream homestead with my FREE handbook— grab it here: http://theprairiehomestead.com/layout
- Head to http://www.theprairiehomestead.com/grow to get complimentary access to my best homestead resources.
- Get more in-depth homestead info, printable recipes, and tutorials and more on my blog at www.theprairiehomestead.com
- Get Old-Fashioned on Purpose hats & shirts at www.homesteadswag.com
- Follow Jill on YouTube: http://youtube.com/theprairiehomestead
- Follow Jill on Instagram: http://instagram.com/theprairiehomestead