Manage episode 301825282 series 2320659
SHOW NOTES & LINKS: www.onairella.com/post/249-dr-laurie-betito
Our sexuality and desire evolves as we do. It also needs to accommodate the myriad of physical, emotional and social changes that happen in middle age and beyond. Dr. Laurie Betito joins us to deep dive into this topic, including:
- Common myths about sex and aging
- The evolution of sex for individuals, including physical and desire changes
- From lust to long term desire
- Creating desire when spontaneous desire wanes
- What changes to expect as your body ages, and what impact that has on sex
- It's never too soon - or too late - to prioritize your own pleasure
- "Use it or Lose it"
- Why sex is often better as we age and/or mature in our own confidence
GET THE NEW MERCH!
CONNECT WITH ELLA: @onairwithella
SHOP ELLA’S FAVES