Driving Digital Transformation & Products for Product Managers (with Moshe Mikanovsky, Senior PM @ Procom)
Manage episode 287697219 series 2835175
An interview with Moshe Mikanovsky. Moshe is a Senior Product Manager for Procom, a Canadian-based recruitment company, as well as a blogger and budding podcaster.
We speak about a lot, including:
- His journey from developing software for the Israel Defence Force to Product Management, how agile the army was, and what it taught him
- The difference in working cultures between Israel, the USA and Canada, and how he has navigated them
- His side hustle as a product consultant for a "social media for content creators"
- His passion for transforming companies, and bringing in agile processes & practices
- What do do when Agile transformation doesn't work and how to keep it relevant
- The importance of building his personal brand, and his plans for a new podcast focused on "Products for Product Managers"
- His plans to pay it forward by writing blogs, appearing on webinars, and sharing his expertise with others
And much more!